RAICO THERM+ A-V & A-I
The RAICO THERM+ AI/AV aluminum curtainwall system is the reference for high end residential and commercial applications worldwide. The system can be used in skylights (up to 2 degrees inclination) as well as vertical facades. The strength of the system is in its adaptability to suit virtually any architectural intent.
Custom configurations are the norm.
- Traditional 2” box mullion in 8 standard depths from 1” to 8” back sections.
- T shaped mullion with 9/16” sightline in 8 standard depths from 1” to 8” back sections.
- Various depths and shapes of pressure plates and beauty caps
- Optional SSG with internal toggle capturing the inboard light mechanically
- Large glass to glass corners (with nested spacer bar)
- Seamless integration of Timber or Steel systems as well as load bearing mullions
- Supports for oversized glass (locally sourced up to 130” to 240”, up to 3.2m x 18m from Germany)
Energy efficiency (NFRC):
- Double Glazed single LowE: 1.39 W/m2K (0.24 Btu/h.ft2F)
- Triple Glazed single LowE: 1.04 W/m2K (0.18 Btu/h.ft2F)
- Triple Glazed double LowE: 0.7 W/m2K (0.12 Btu/h.ft2F) – PH certified assembly
- Wing 50 zero sightline casement & awning vents (up to 40 sqft)
- FRAME+ 75/90 tilt and turn (up to 40 sqft)
- FRAME+ 75 swing door
- FRAME 120 skylight vent
- Lift & Slide doors
- Minimal sightline sliding doors
- Pivot main entry doors
Aluminum Curtain Wall Projects