THERM+ S-I & FS-I
The RAICO THERM+ SI/FSI steel curtainwall system is the reference for high end residential and commercial applications worldwide. The system can be used in skylights (up to 2 degrees inclination) as well as vertical facades. The strength of the system is in its adaptability to suit virtually any architectural intent.
Custom configurations are the norm.
- Mullion depth, width and shape can be customized (HSS or open sections)
- Mild steel or Stainless steel.
- Vertical mullions/rafters can be load bearing (integrated structure)
- Various depths and shapes of pressure plates and beauty caps (aluminum or timber)
- Optional SSG with internal toggle capturing the inboard light mechanically
- Large glass to glass corners (with nested spacer bar)
- Seamless integration of Aluminum or Timber systems as well as load bearing mullions
- Supports for oversized glass (locally sourced up to 130” to 240”, up to 3.2m x 18m from Germany)
Energy efficiency (NFRC):
- Double Glazed single LowE: 1.39 W/m2K (0.24 Btu/h.ft2F)
- Triple Glazed single LowE: 1.04 W/m2K (0.18 Btu/h.ft2F)
- Triple Glazed double LowE: 0.7 W/m2K (0.12 Btu/h.ft2F) – PH certified assembly
- Wing 50 zero sightline casement & awning vents (up to 40 sqft)
- FRAME+ 75/90 tilt and turn (up to 40 sqft)
- FRAME+ 75 swing door
- FRAME 120 skylight vent
- Lift & Slide doors
- Minimal sightline sliding doors
- Pivot main entry doors